Tel: 01727 807807
Fax: 01727 867228
Please address correspondence to the Head Teacher, Mrs Jones-Stevens. The School Secretary, Mrs Joanne Turner, will be able to help with any enquiries.
Please see our Admissions page.
Please see our Ofsted page.
Please see our Results and Achievements page
The documents below details the destinations and courses undertaken by our school leavers in July 2016
- Behaviour Policy (2MB)
Please see our Complaints Procedure page.
Pupil Premium is additional funding given to all schools so that they can support their disadvantaged pupils and close the attainment gap between them and their peers.
The Pupil Premium allocated to Heathlands for 2017/18 is estimated at £50,000. It has been allocated in the following ways to support achievement and ensuring participation of all pupils in learning and enrichment activities. We look carefully and the needs of each recipient of Pupil Premium to ensure funds are appropriately targeted to achieve good outcomes.
- Enhanced teaching levels to focus on individual needs in small groups at KS4
- Enhanced teaching levels to provide more targeted intervention at upper KS2
- Increased Learning Support Assistance in Lower School to target needs of individuals regarding behaviour, language and learning
- Staffing support for after school learning opportunities/enrichment and structured playtimes
- Provision of a Language Assistant in Upper School to give more targeted support for English
- Lego therapy
- Pastoral support programmes; staffing support for social skills, behaviour support and independence training
- Specific resources and provision for individuals to ensure their access and participation
- Resources addressing the individual needs of Looked after Children
Please see linked documents for evidence of the impact of pupil premium.
- Pupil Premium Impact 2016-2017 (277KB)
- Year 7 Catch Up Impact 2015-2016 (241KB)
Please see our SEN page.
- Equalities and Diversity Policy (156KB)
Please see our Governors page.
Please see our School Ethos page.
If a parent requests a paper copy of the information on our school website, this will be provided free of charge. Please contact the school office.