Tel: 01727 807807
Fax: 01727 867228
Please address correspondence to the Head Teacher, Mrs Jones-Stevens. The School Secretary, Mrs Joanne Turner, will be able to help with any enquiries.
Please see our Admissions page.
Please see our Ofsted page.
Please see our Results and Achievements page
The documents below details the destinations and courses undertaken by our school leavers in July 2016
Pupil Premium is additional funding given to all schools so that they can support their disadvantaged pupils and close the attainment gap between them and their peers.
The Pupil Premium allocated to Heathlands for 2016/17 is estimated at £58,000. It has been allocated in the following ways to support delivery of School Development Plan priorities which are focused on raising achievement and ensuring participation of all pupils in learning and enrichment activities.
- Continued Involvement in the Accelerated Reading Programme to raise standards in reading
- Provision of a Language Assistant in Upper School to give more targeted support for English and for children with language learning needs in addition to Deafness
- Focused BSL teaching to develop essential communication skills for literacy
- Increased Learning Support Assistance in Lower School
- CSW support for after school learning opportunities/enrichment and structured playtimes
- Curriculum Extension for more able pupils – MFL
- Pastoral support programmes; staffing support for social skills, behaviour support and independence training
- Appointment of a Behaviour Mentor
- Specialist assessments and planning for individuals
- Staffing for after school study club
- Resources addressing the individual needs of Looked after Children
Please see linked documents for evidence of the impact of pupil premium.
Please see our SEN page.
Please see our Governors page.
Please see our School Ethos page.
If a parent requests a paper copy of the information on our school website, this will be provided free of charge. Please contact the school office.