|Type of Meal||Price||VAT if applicable||Total|
|Infant age||Free (Note 1)|
|Adult guest full meal||£3.50||£3.50|
- Note 1 Pupils in years reception, year 1 and year 2 are entitled to a Universal Infant Free School Meal
- Note 2 Parents or carers of pupils may be entitled to Free School Meals.
Please go online: www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals or ring the School for further information.
Information needed to check entitlement is:
- Your National Insurance Number (and your child’s if they are over 16).
- Proof of welfare benefit or tax credit.
- Names and dates of birth of child/children.
- Details of school(s) attended.
- Name of the Council you pay your council tax to.
Below is a sample menu for the autumn term 2017 and runs until the end of the spring term 2018.
The cold option of a baguette or a roll is only available to students in Upper School.