|Type of Meal||Price||VAT if applicable||Total|
|Infant age||Free (Note 1)|
|Adult guest full meal||£3.50||£3.50|
- Note 1 Pupils in years reception, year 1 and year 2 are entitled to a Universal Infant Free School Meal
- Note 2 Parents or carers of pupils may be entitled to Free School Meals.
Please go online: www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals or ring the School for further information.
Information needed to check entitlement is:
- Your National Insurance Number (and your child’s if they are over 16).
- Proof of welfare benefit or tax credit.
- Names and dates of birth of child/children.
- Details of school(s) attended.
- Name of the Council you pay your council tax to.
The cold option of a baguette or a roll is only available to students in Upper School.
Below is the menu from September 2020 although the dates are incorrect, because Herts Catering have carried forward menu following break in service due to Covid-19.